Recent Birthday Celebration!
Pearson’s Catering recently catered a function for our friend George Spencer’s birthday. What did we make to celebrate? (pictures below!)
Some new sandwich items:
- Grilled sandwich layered with pear compote, roasted pear, gorgonzola, fontina, and monterey jack cheeses
- Smoked brisket layered with pepper gouda, monterey jack, roasted red peppers, and caramelized onions
- Smoked pulled pork with our own bbq sauce on hawiian rolls
We added grilled corn dip with blue corn chips and thai chicken skewers marinated in lemon grass and coconut milk, then grilled and served with a peanut sauce.
We also did a baked brie with a homemade caramel sauce and ginger snaps.
We finished the menu with some awesome new desserts:
- white cupcakes filled with strawberry jelly and topped with a peanut buttercream and a strawberry buttercream
- devils food chocolate mini cupcakes filled with mint buttercream with peppermint bark folded in topped with milk chocolate buttercream
- almond cupcakes filled with apricot curd and topped with an almond buttercream
- mini parfaits with hazelnut cake layered hazelnut mousse and topped with whipped cream
- mini parfaits with ginger marscarpone mousse layered with mangoes and whipped cream topped with a pineapple syrup
- mini parfaits with Dan’s chocolate cake, oreo cookie crumbs, marshmallow buttercream and topped with whipped cream
Doesn’t THAT sound delicious?!